- The low-hanging fruit: Tweet your headlines.
- Dr. Obvious: Live-tweet an event.
- Birds of a feather: Gather intelligence from the crowd.
- Data mining: Find the sources in the noise.
- Network effect: Use Twitter followers as a focus group.
It’s a good list. I admit I haven’t used Twitter to the extend I could have, mainly because I consider myself the “web 2.0 college media” guinea pig, but Lail points to something that should be an important part of your outreach to online readers. This is something I hope to share with the Daily Eastern News staff in the next few weeks.